Sunday 25 January 2009

S.O.S 18.01.09


I took this picture mainly to show off to my mum. I said i was going to take a picture of Twig (the cute dog in the photo). However, my mum said i should not even try because she has never been able to get a good photo of him and she has been taking photos longer than i have and so if she can't do it i can't. To prove her wrong i spent half an hour trying to get a good photograph of Twig and then i took this one. so this photo is to show of to my mum that i managed to get a good photo of Twig.

4 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous with a great expression on his face, well caught :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really cute with a great expression on his face, if you want to try again and get a different expression, try going down to Twig's height!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, you've caught his expression very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL You would sooooo get on with my teens!!!

    It is, indeed, a great shot of Twig. I like that the colours are all within the same range and so nothing distracts you from Twig's eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete